Simply place fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal tight. Your child will enjoy the ability to experience the flavour and texture of solid foods while also building independence, learning to self-feed and improving their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
Haakaa's feeder is made from 100% food grade silicone and is more hygienic and durable than other mesh alternatives, which can harbour bacteria, absorb odours and tear. However, what really makes their feeder different from the rest is that it doubles as a teether! Simply turn the feeder upside down to let your child chew and suck on a 100% food grade silicone teether, keeping them entertained for even longer!
Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months +. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes for easy feeding that only allow small, digestible pieces to pass through.
- 100% silicone design makes the feeder safe for your child to chew and suck on.
- New feet on the cap to allow you to stand your Feeding Teether up.
- Encourages your child to self-feed, builds independence, develops confidence and improves hand-eye coordination.
- Dishwasher safe. Easy to use and clean.
- Doesn't breed bacteria, unlike mesh alternatives
- Soothes teething pain and keeps busy little hands entertained.
- PVC, BPA & phthalate-free
Note: This product is designed to be harder to open than other products to prevent choking hazards.
Cleaning and Care: Wash product before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, they recommend disassembling this product after use and washing in warm, soapy water. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean this product. To sterilize, use a steam sterilizer or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose. Adult supervision is required when using this product. Don’t place any foods in the feeder that your child could potentially develop an allergy to (such as strawberries or peanut butter) before they have reached 12 months of age. Always check with your paediatrician for guidelines related to infants and food allergies.