Ochre Hoppa Sarah Organic Muslin Bonding Doll
Hoppa bonding dolls are true sleep aids thanks to the wool inside, which retains familiar parents + home scents and helps baby feel secure.
- Gift Wrap Available
- More information? Contact us about this product
Lots of reasons to love Hoppa (aka Peppa) dolls:
- Organic, GOTS certified, safe for baby
- Eco-conscious, ethically produced in Fair Trade in India
- Hoppa dolls are Montessori inspired
- Neutral face helps baby develop his/her imagination and creative play
- Small, flat, light weight, and ready to take everywhere
- Range is wide (muslin + terry), fun and affordable
- Easy to attach a pacifier
Adorable European design, a Hoppa doll is more than just a doll; it becomes a comforter, it becomes another character in baby’s life and above all it becomes baby’s best friend!
Simple, natural toys are recognized as being of great importance for the wholesome development of young children.
This type of doll has been copied many times. Be aware that the cheaper "copy cats" are stuffed with polyester instead of sheep's wool. Polyester does not transfer scents, therefore the doll cannot be considered a natural "bonding" doll!
Meets EU product safety standard EN71 and CE mark.
Materials: 100% organic muslin and fully stuffed with 100% wool
Measures approx. 27cm from head to toe
HANDMADE – Hoppa products are made entirely by hand and as such there will be slight variations in size, colour and design in line with the unique nature of this product. Dimensions are given as a guide only.